Lisa Rose's Blog

she's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth, and she's dangerous

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Continuing story of the foot

So, I'm walking around with just my Ace bandage now, and a regular shoe. I'm happily in not very much pain, and since I've taken the boot off, there hasn't been enough pain to be a nuisance. I'm still limping quite a bit and am not too good with stairs. I don't think this is really due to the fact that I am incapable of walking normally in my condition as it is a case of needing to reteach my brain how to walk normally. It still seems to be a little confused as to where exactly the ground is and what joints are able to bend. It didn't hurt too much after teaching on Friday, and I had the boot off all day, so I guess standing isn't too bad...though I did try to be nice to it that day. We'll see how it does this week.

Simon seems to have been missing us particularly this week. Whenever we go away, even if it's just for half an hour, he meows pitiously at the window when he sees us coming back, as if to say, "Where have you been and why have you been ignoring me?" I guess he likes us anyway.

While I feel I have been posting very little, I can't think of anything else going on in my life right now. Toodles.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home