Lisa Rose's Blog

she's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth, and she's dangerous

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Saddle Sore

Well, now that we're all moved into our house, I can ride my bike places! I rode it to church on Sunday and again last night for a Summer Worship Committee meeting. What I didn't count on was that I didn't so much need to get my legs in shape, but my butt! I'm awfully sore riding just a few blocks, and this is with the double gel seat I put on my bike last summer when I was riding around the county roads out in Middlebury. I've also been riding my stationary bike quite a bit this winter and spring but apparently rump fitness is not a transferable skill. I think I'm going to walk instead of bike to the farmer's market today to give my heinie a break.

However, it's nice living in good, old FLAT Goshen again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey wench! you need to update this...

    shopping was fun today. and i just realized that we never talked about periods or sex or anything like that. that's amazing for us!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home