Lisa Rose's Blog

she's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth, and she's dangerous

Friday, August 11, 2006

Quick Update

Well, it's been a busy few weeks....

I have a new job teaching ENL (English as a New Language) at West Noble Schools in Ligonier. I'm half time at the middle school and half time at the high school. I'm very excited about starting, though a little nervous, like I always am at the beginning of a school year.

I'm now hobbling around pretty good in my walking cast/boot. It's better than a regular cast because I can take it off to bathe. Though I'm not walking particularly fast. I have a copy of my x-rays. Maybe if I ever have time, I'll scan them and post them here.

Hmm, what else? I'm done tutoring for the summer. And we sold our firstborn child to get new windows. Ok, not quite that, but we do have nice new windows.

Oy, musical revue tonight. That said, I'd better get along home to get ready. All y'all* who read this, come to New World Arts at 7:00 today or tomorrow (that's August 11 and 12)!

*Sorry about the y'all. I picked it up from my students who come from Texas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how's the job going?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home