Lisa Rose's Blog

she's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth, and she's dangerous

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Random Potpourri

I got a call from one of my bosses today, and I have my first students to tutor! Adrienne and I are going to be going there in about an hour to meet them (hopefully, if they are home), and determine what materials they need, so that we can pick them up in Indianapolis on Friday.

I've been mostly sitting at home lately, waiting for the students to be found, so it's nice to have some work to do. On the plus side, I had plenty of time to organize all my materials, so I know exactly what things I have.

I found the mix of perennial wildflowers from Anne and Jeffery's wedding, so I think I'll plant them sometime today or tomorrow. I'm not quite sure where to plant them, though, because I don't know what kind of wildflowers they are - how tall they are, whether they will want sun. Guess we'll see. Unless anyone else has planted them and has had them come up already? (It has been 3 years now....)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home