Lisa Rose's Blog

she's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth, and she's dangerous

Monday, November 27, 2006

Still Alive

So I'm ashamed at the time since my last entry.......However, I can't come up with anything interesting, at least nothing I have the energy to write, so I'm going to pawn off a cute picture of Simon on you......


Isn't he cute?!?!?!? (Very unlike myself)

There are only 4 weeks until Christmas break, and then a whole semester is done! It's frightening how fast the years are beginning to go!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I saw nothing cute...

    The years really are going by faster and faster... I can't believe it's Wednesday morning already, and I know Saturday will be here before I know it.. In less than 4 weeks I'll be in the States! In less than 5 I'll be here again! Time definitely doesn't slow down..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home