Lisa Rose's Blog

she's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth, and she's dangerous

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A 30-second break

If you want a little Christmas spirit, but don't want to sit through a whole Christmas t.v. special, you can now watch A Wonderful Life reenacted by bunnies. (Did I mention they do the whole thing in 30 seconds?)

Really, this ("this" being me posting this link) is a sign of me needing something more productive to do - but I'm stressed and it's more fun than working!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jeffrey Stuart Martin said…

    I'd like to see this movie again someday.

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    But I WANT to watch all those great Christmas movies... I'm in such a mood for that, but don't have access to them :(
    Perhaps I should purchase some so I have them for next year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home